Mill Hill School is Camp Beaumont’s flagship holiday camp. Set in an incredible 150 acre estate with stunning architecture, it offers a fantastic, inspiring, rural setting for our camp adventures.
The school itself was founded in 1807 in the leafy Mill Hill Village suburb of North London which has some excellent transport links via Mill Hill East (Northern Line) and Mill Hill Broadway (Mainline) stations.
Camp Beaumont has been part and parcel of the school holiday programme at Mill Hill School for over 30 years! We use a wide range of facilities within the Mill Hill School estate, including a purpose built nursery, art room, large indoor swimming pool, indoor sports hall, motorsports track, tennis courts, enormous all weather astro-turf pitches and acres of playing fields.
Childcare vouchers : Yes
Parking : Yes
Currently due to social distancing guidance and COVID-safe protocols, our extras are temporarily not available. When we are able to provide our much-loved add-ons, the following will be available:
- Lunches (£6.50 per day)
- Birthday Cake (£15)
- Extended days (8am arrival and 6pm pick-up) for £10 per day, or £5 for either early arrivals or late collection
- Archery Academy - 5 to 16 years - £12 per day / £60 per week supplement
- Explosive Science - 5 to 16 years - £12 per day / £60 per week supplement
- Jungle Survival Academy - 5 to 16 years - £12 per day / £60 per week supplement
- Soccer School - 5 to 16 years - £12 per day / £60 per week supplement
- Tennis Academy - 5 to 16 years - £12 per day / £60 per week supplement
- The Big Beamount Bake off - 5 to 16 years - £12 per day / £60 per week supplement
- Go Create Arts / crafts - 3 to 16 years - £12 per day / £60 per week supplement
- Star Maker (Performance Arts) - 3 to 11 years - £12 per day / £60 per week supplement
- Learn to Swim - 3 to 7 years - £15 per day / £75 per week supplement
|3 to 16 years||May Half term||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri||
31 May 2021
04 Jun 2021
|3 to 16 years||Summer Camp||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri||
05 Jul 2021
27 Aug 2021
|3 to 16 years||Oct Half term||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri||
18 Oct 2021
29 Oct 2021
|3 to 16 years||Winter Camp||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur||
20 Dec 2021
23 Dec 2021
- by Kidify
- 11 months ago
We want to start with Positive Note… We believe every place has something to offer for your kids and families. To start with, our default rating is 5 star. However, if you have similar or different experience, please rate and provide feedback accordingly.
Rate Us & Write A ReviewFor submitting reviews, please login or register here ( Click Here For Login )
Near By Centers
Inspiration to your inbox
Help us to get better
Do you know of a great activity or service provider for kids & families that's not already listed on our site?