A Full Days Fun at Dorset's Number 1
Adventure Wonderland is a family theme park situated in the village of Hurn, near Bournemouth, United Kingdom.
The park offers rides and attractions aimed at families with children up to the age of 12.
The venue has fun filled day of rides and attractions, indoor and outdoor play, crazy golf PLUS our brand new show in The Theatre, "Wonderland High!"
It draws much of its theme from the novel Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll and Alice, Mad Hatter, the Queen of Hearts and Mr. Rabbit make appearances throughout the day around the park and in the theatre shows.
Day out activities with Kids near me, Fun attraction for Kids, Places to go with kids, Things to do with kids this weekend, Fun places for Kids, Places to take children, Family Day Out activities, UK attractions for families, Family places to visit near
Parking : On Site Paid
Outside food allowed
Onsite restaurant available
Host Birthday Parties
What to see :
- Take a trip around the world and into your imagination even, at Adventure Wonderland.
- Wild settings and over 30 rides will have your family dashing this way and that chasing the next thrill!
- Start your journey at the Jungle Falls log flume which takes inspiration from world-wonder, the Angkor Wat temple in Cambodia.
- It will plummet you down into the jungle where you’ll have to fend off monkeys and crocodiles before tumbling through the rapids.
- After escaping the depths of the forest, fly down the Dragon’s Drop Megaslide on your way to Cuddle Corner Farm where there are plenty of cute creatures who love making new friends.
- Then if the weather turns, head indoors to the vast, Aztec adventure play centre. It’s earned its title - Wild Thing - with tonnes of crazy activities including Montyzoomer’s Ball Firing Thunderdome.
Thing to note :
- Parking onsite.
- Accessible Toilets.
- Baby changing facilities.
- You can bring a picnic.
- Onsite restaurant and snacks are available.
- Wheelchair friendly.
Typical Time Spent :
Suitable Age :
- by Kidify
- 1 year ago
We want to start with Positive Note… We believe every place has something to offer for your kids and families. To start with, our default rating is 5 star. However, if you have similar or different experience, please rate and provide feedback accordingly.
Rate Us & Write A ReviewFor submitting reviews, please login or register here ( Click Here For Login )
Adult price starting :
Child price starting :
Kids go free :
Under 2 years
|Reg. Disabled inc Carer||£5.00|
Where to Buy? / Deals :
The tickets can be bought both though Online and Offline mode. Guest can make there booking online be visiting on the website and also can go directly to the center for there booking. For latest price update, deals, offers, discount codes, please check the website as below:
Birthdays Parties :
Birthday Party Prices
Birthday Child: FREE
Child, 1 year old: £11.95
Child, 2-3 year olds: £12.95
Child, 4+ year olds: £13.95
Additional Adults: £1.50
All day, unlimited play in WILD THING from 10am until 6pm
A round of 'Alice at the Movies' Crazy Golf
FREE place for the Birthday Party child!
A themed party room for one hour
A hot meal for each of the booked children
Ice lolly desert
Unlimited squash/water during your party room meal time
A party host who will meet you at the main entrance to check you all in upon arrival
1 FREE adult for every child attending the party
Pre-printed invitations for you to send to your guests
RE-OPENING FROM SATURDAY 4 JULY 2020
Timings: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Half Day Tickets, Pre-booked only
Wild Thing Indoor play open every day from 10am until 6pm.
Adventure Wonderland, Merritown Lane, Hurn, Christchurch, UK
Nearest Station :
Accessible by Public Transport :
Reach here :
By Train and Bus:
Nearest train stations are Christchurch and Bournemouth. From Bournemouth Train Station there is an airport shuttle bus which stops at their main gates.
This service is operated by ‘Yellow Buses’ and is the ‘A1’ route.
Inspiration to your inbox
Help us to get better
Do you know of a great activity or service provider for kids & families that's not already listed on our site?